• All previous accounts which have not undergone XenForo license validation will now need to under go XF license validation before they can buy/renew or to download any more resources. This affects all users of this site, as the (regeneratable) license token was not captured. Verify Your XF License here : https://mpm.pm/account/xenforo-license

Icon for browser?

Robert9

I have about 50 tabs open in Firefox, many of them from Xenforo.com; one is for this forum here. As soon as I leave this page, I have to figure out how to find it again. If there were an icon, preferably one that is a different color than the Xenforo icon, the world would be a better place. :)

My life is really hard; I just want to look at an add-on. But first, I have to post something. So I search for something meaningful and post it, and now I have to wait for approval, so maybe later I can finally take a closer look at the add-on.

Please try it for yourself;
register a new user and see what happens;
i got the message: for downloads you need at least one more post (or something like that);
and not: to download, you need to ad your license data.

:)

Please try it for yourself;
register a new user and see what happens;
i got the message: for downloads you need at least one more post (or something like that);
and not: to download, you need to ad your license data.

:)
That was like a year ago but you need to provide licence information now on registration.

Back